When you are on the road, technology is crucial. With these tools at your fingertips, you can conduct business from wherever you are, whether that be your home office, a client’s office, a school or…your car.
- Are you using the all-new agent mobile app? Save time and manage your business on-the-go, anytime!
- Remote applications are being accepted – regardless of size.
- Use eApp to complete and submit any application remotely.
- Payments can be made via the Customer Web Portal, via phone, EFT/ACH or by wire.
- Check out our tips to ensure a smooth payment experience for you and your clients.
- Complete the delivery process of the policy via eDelivery to process new business electronically straight from the virtual customer application.
- Our latest features help you conduct eDelivery and engage your Client!
Looking for other tips as your car becomes your office?
- Always have a charger! You never know when your phone or laptop might run out of juice on you.
- Be healthy and have snacks. Make sure you’ve got snacks and water with you, and you take breaks to stretch and move around.
- Use your vehicles features for work. A Bluetooth-enabled stereo can be great for taking calls… and while charging, you can integrate with your mobile phone if your vehicle has Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.