In order to support you in doing business from wherever you like, National Life launched eDelivery earlier this year. We are now thrilled to announce new features that make policy eDelivery even better. These enhancements were inspired directly by your feedback and aim to provide you more transparency and flexibility to support how you do business today.
It’s more than just a document – it’s an opportunity to add something tangible to your process, giving you a reason to reach out to your Client and ask for referrals.
- Exclusive to eDelivery, this document is a keepsake reference for your Client. Find it on the new eDelivery Dashboard, where it’s available at multiple points in the process:
- You can download or order a quality print from the Agent Portal.
- Your client can access via the Client Portal or Mobile App.
- This is intended to be a final touchpoint for you to leverage in your new business process. Consider using this as your policy delivery ceremony touch point!
- The Policy Promise is available now for newly issued Life and Annuity policies beginning November 13th.
Find it on the Agent Portal eDelivery Dashboard:
Gives you visibility into where a policy is in the eDelivery process, which can help you push policies through faster by understanding outstanding tasks for both yourself and your customer.
You can find the eDelivery dashboard on the Agent Portal under New Business > eDelivery Dashboard.
- Agent To-Do and Customer To-Do sections show you the underlying status of policies waiting on action, either from you or your Client. For outstanding Client actions, we recommend you reach out to help them through the experience.
Find more detailed information and tips for how you can integrate these enhancements into your business process. Check out our NEW eDelivery Enhancements Cheat Sheet.
Sign up for an upcoming eDelivery Enhancements Webinar, where we will demo the enhancements and provide you actionable ideas that you can use to improve your current new business process and find success with eDelivery!
Thursday, November 19, 10 a.m. EST
Wednesday, December 2, 3 p.m. EST
Thursday, December 3, 2 p.m. EST
Tuesday, December 8, 12 noon EST