Registration closes next Friday, October 1, 2021 for National Life Group’s October CPA Symposium at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, so get your registration in soon!
The CPA Symposium provides an innovative approach to helping you and your CPA partner understand the tools, resources, and support that are available to help clients meet their financial goals and objectives through your partnership.
Participants will hear from both CPA and financial service industry leaders on topics ranging from taxation of products, planning opportunities for business clients, and joint marketing best practices.
• Full day sessions October 26 – 27, with a half day on October 28, departures to follow.
• Attendees should plan to arrive on Monday, October 25, in order to attend all sessions.
• All events to be held at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV.
Tuition for attendance is $850.00 per person. This fee includes your registration and seminar materials, hotel accommodations for 3 nights, and continental breakfast and lunch on the meeting days. Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and ground transportation.
Please click on the link below to register for the CPA Symposium. Space is limited and selection is made on a qualifying and first come, first served basis.
In order to be considered and register successfully, all agents must:
• Be in good standing with National Life Group.
• Have submitted business in the past year.
• Register and attend with one or more committed CPA partner.
We maintain the right to deny registration if the above criteria are not met.
Register today to join National Life Group for this essential opportunity and move your business to the next level.
The deadline for registration for this event is October 1, 2021.