Retirement planning and saving for retirement are topics that are featured in news programs and publications on a daily basis. Americans realize they need to save for retirement, but often they are paralyzed by not knowing how to start or how much to save. You can provide your clients an incredibly valuable service by helping them understand how to predict their retirement income needs and how much to save in order to get there. (more…)
As you continue to offer your multicultural clients solutions through National Life Group, we are excited to announce another tool for your use.
The Tax-Free Retirement Strategy Using Permanent Life Insurance brochure has been updated and translated into Spanish and Chinese. (more…)
This is known as the Most Wonderful Time of the Year and our products are feeling the holiday spirit. Thanks to favorable market conditions, many of our annuity products are getting a much desired rate lift. Coupled with the income benefits of GLIR, your clients can take advantage of some of the best income and accumulation solutions in the marketplace. Here are a few of the exciting increases to our most popular products:
- S&P Point to Point raising cap from 1.75% to 2.75%
- Fixed Interest will be increased from 1.00% to 1.35%
- AVAILABLE WITH THE NEW SPDA BONUS GLIR – great for your clients retiring soon!
- S&P Point to Point (100% PR) will be raising cap from 2.75% to 3.00%
Marquee 8/Preferred 6
- S&P Point to Point (100% PR) will be raising cap from 2.50% to 2.75%
- S&P Point to Point (100% PR) will be raising cap from 3.00% to 3.25%
- Fixed Interest will be increased from 1.40% to 1.50%
- S&P Point to Point (100% PR) will be raising cap from 3.00% to 3.50%
- Fixed Interest will be increasing from 1.40% to 1.70%
- S&P Point to Point (100% PR) will be raising cap from 3.75% to 4.00%
- Fixed Interest will be increasing from 1.75% to 1.90%
Please click here to review the current Competitive Edge for full details of new rates, including effective dates.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, Montpelier, VT, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW), Addison, TX and their affiliates. Each company is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. LSW is not an authorized insurer in NY and does not conduct insurance business in NY.
For Agent Use Only – Not For Use With The Public