Megan Hand, brand manager on our branding team and editor of The Main Street blog, will lead our field-facing WIN program in 2019.
Megan joined National Life in 2012. She brings 15 years of communications experience from the advertising, healthcare and financial services industries.
“Megan was an integral part of our team last year, and really moved us forward with our communication and engagement with WIN members,” said Jenna Simanskas, WIN team member and 2018’s WIN leader for the field.
The steering committee members for our field facing WIN are: Mike Beaulieu, Desiree Day, Carey Earle, Lauren Finney, Brittany Mullally, Jenna Simanskas, Monique Vincent and Pam Blalock, as executive sponsor.
Megan will also share our learnings from the field with our internal WIN team as we work together to build our Diversity & Inclusion strategy at home and in the field.
The Women’s Insight Network is a community dedicated to attracting and supporting women advisors.
Our goal is to create dialogue and grow awareness that fuels diverse recruitment and retention and results in a culture where diversity thrives and where we mirror the communities that we serve.
Would you like to join WIN? Click here to become part of our community. Everyone is welcome to join the WIN community.
As a WIN member, you have access to:
- An instant network of female producers who understand what it takes to be successful in financial services and are willing to share best practices.
- National WIFS sponsor benefits. National Life is a sponsor of Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS), and we encourage attendance at the national conference and membership which includes mentoring and unlimited access to training resources.
- WIN@WIFS. Special invitation to a half day event sponsored by WIN National Life Group at the Women in Financial Services Annual Conference.
- Development & Networking Opportunities:
- Quarterly “What’s the Buzz” calls feature hot topics and successful women in the field.
- Special invitation to “Ask the Expert” calls.
- WIN on Facebook
- Network events: Experience WIN programming at National Life programs and conferences.
Would you like to learn more about WIN? Contact Megan Hand.