Robert recently inherited a savings from his father. He knows he will want a retirement income stream at some point in his life, he’s just not sure when. How can we help Robert decide the best option for his inheritance to accomplish his financial goals?
Status: Advertising Manager, Single
Primary Goal: Safety of Principal
FIT Choice offers:
- Tax-deferred growth potential, with a choice of crediting strategies – some linked to major indexes like the Russell 2000® and S&P 500.1
- Premiums paid and interest earned guaranteed against loss due to market volatility with the 0% floor.2
- A choice of two Guaranteed Lifetime Income Riders (GLIR), each with an Activation Bonus, to help optimize income and accumulation values to his situation.
FIT SPDAs are not available in NY.
Call the National Life Group Sales desk at 800-906-3310 Option 1.
- “Standard & Poor’s®”, “S&P®”, “S&P 500®”, and “Standard & Poor’s 500™” are trademarks of Standard & Poor’s and have been licensed for use by National Life Insurance Company and Life Insurance Company of the Southwest. This Product is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor’s and Standard & Poor’s makes no representations regarding the advisability of investing in the Product. The S&P Composite Index of 500 stocks (S&P 500®) is a group of unmanaged securities widely regarded by investors to be representative of large company stocks in general. An investment cannot be made directly into an index.The Russell 2000 Index is a trademark of Russell Investment Group and has been licensed for use by Life Insurance Company of the Southwest. The Products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Russell Investment Group and Russell Investment Group makes no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing the Products.
- Assuming no withdrawals during the withdrawal charge period. Rider charges continue to be deducted regardless of whether interest is credited.