Do you have a cause that we should know about so we can award your favorite nonprofit organization $7,500?
Last year Ryan Richardson did good and became a grand prize winner of the Agent Do Good Award.
Nominate Someone Today!
Two $7,500 Awards for Two Agents and their causes
The National Life Foundation will award $7,500 to the cause of one career agent and one independent agent.
- An agent can nominate him or herself or they can be nominated by someone else.
- The agent must be in good standing and actively writing business with the National Life Group.
- Nominees have been supporting their cause for at least one year.
- The agent’s time and effort to their cause is making a difference and positively impacting their community and the lives of others.
- Their cause is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is not a religious, labor or fraternal group.
- The organization must not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
- An agent can only win once in a five-year period.