September Is Life Insurance Awareness Month
This September, we will be participating in Life Insurance Awareness Month, a national awareness campaign that the nonprofit Life Happens created and has coordinated for the past 15 years. It brings national attention to our industry and the importance of life insurance, making it the perfect time to reach out to clients and prospects about their life insurance needs.
From Brooke Shields, the spokesperson for Life Insurance Awareness Month, on the importance of the work you do each and every day.
What does this mean for you?
There is work to be done. and you’re the one to do it.
It’s not just a job, it’s a vocation. Educate. Offer solutions. Live our CAUSE: providing peace of mind to everyone we touch. Will you help your clients…
- Worry less with the right protection?
- Breath easier if they become ill?
- Experience life without the worry of living too long?
Get Ready for Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Use this consumer postcard to help reach clients and show them the importance of protecting the ones who depend on them with life insurance
- Use this client prospecting email to tell Carmen’s story…a mother, an entrepreneur and a widow at 32 years old
- Visit the Life Happens website to learn approaches that might help your clients learn the basics of how life insurance can bring peace of mind to them and their families
- Wondering how much life insurance is needed for your clients, or even yourself? Calculate how much life insurance you need HERE with our life insurance calculator
Life Happens content is provided for your information only. No Life Happens content has been approved for use with clients. Consumer materials linked to in this communication are approved for print use only. Please note that email marketing is subject to additional anti-spam requirements and should be submitted for advertising compliance approval prior to use.