The CPA Symposium provides an innovative approach to helping you and your CPA partner understand the tools, resources, and support that are available to help clients meet their financial goals and objectives through your partnership.
Update: Registration is delayed but will open in early September!
Tuesday, October 26 – Thursday, October 28, 2021
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada
Hear what past attendees have to say about this unique experience!
- Full day sessions October 26 – 27, with a half day on the 28th, departures to follow.
- Attendees should plan to arrive on Monday, October 25 in order to attend all sessions.
- All events to be held at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV.
Tuition for attendance is $850.00 per person. This fee includes your registration and seminar materials, hotel accommodations for 3 nights, continental breakfast and lunch on the meeting days. Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and ground transportation.
Registration for the CPA Symposium will open on September 1, 2021. Space is limited and selection is made on a qualifying and first come, first served basis.
In order to be considered and register successfully, all agents must:
- Be in good standing with National Life Group.
- Have submitted business in the past year.
- Register and attend with one or more committed CPA partner.
- We maintain the right to deny registration if the above criteria are not met.