The Retirement Analysis Kit (TRAK) is innovative retirement software with a proven track record of helping advisors engage and motivate people towards retirement readiness. (TRAK 2017)
The key modules of TRAK that are used in the field are the quick gap analysis and the paycheck analysis.
TRAK will help you…
- Show the shortfall between what your client needs for income in retirement, and what they’re projected to receive from their state retirement system.
- Tell the change in take-home pay for your client’s 403(b) contribution.
- Clarify state retirement plans with 650 updated public pension plans.
- Deliver easy to understand graphical illustrations to validate your clients’ concerns based on the values they provide.
Getting Started with TRAK
Download Your Free 90 Day Trial Version
Click the button below to view a short training on how the quick gap analysis, and paycheck analysis work!
TRAK is Your Competitive Advantage
For more information
- Contact the National Life Group Sales Desk for registration assistance and additional training questions – 800-906-3310, option 1
- Contact RetireReady for technical software support – Support@retireready.com
For use with annuity sales only. TRAK is not approved for use in life sales.