At National Life, we know many of our agents are not only committed to your clients, you’re also committed to your communities. That’s why we created the National Life Group Agent Do Good Award. The Agent Do Good Award recognizes an agent who is passionate about a cause and who has been making a difference in his or her community by Doing Good.
Do you have a special cause that we should know about? Is there a nonprofit organization you love to support? We’re ready to award your favorite nonprofit organization up to $10,000!
Nominations are now open and close on April 1.
Click here to complete the nomination form.
Be as specific as you can about the good you do for your cause and share your story with us.
• An agent can nominate him or herself or they can be nominated by someone else.
• The agent must have full time status, have at least two full years of service, be in good standing and actively writing business with the National Life Group.
• The agent has been supporting their cause for at least one year.
• The agent’s time and effort to their cause is making a difference and positively impacting their community and the lives of others.
• Their cause is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is not a religious, labor or fraternal group.
• The organization must not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
• An agent can only win once in a five-year period.
• Agent causes can be domestic or international.
Do more good with the Agent Do Good Award!