There is a stress-free alternative solution for uninsurable life insurance prospects looking to generate retirement income. A flexible premium indexed annuity can serve as an income source, with no medical underwriting requirements.
As a flexible premium indexed annuity, FIT Select Income offers:
- Minimum monthly premium as low as $100
- Tax-deferred interest crediting potential with 0% floor guarantees for downside protection.1
- A choice of indexed crediting strategies that credit interest based in part on market indexes.
- Access to accumulation values through withdrawals to supplement retirement income.2
- A Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider (GLIR), which can generate an income for life.2, 3
- Assumes no withdrawals during the withdrawal charge period. Rider charges continue to be deducted regardless of whether interest is credited.
- Indexed annuities have withdrawal charges that are assessed during the early years of the contract if the annuity is surrendered. In addition, withdrawals of earnings prior to age 59 1/2 may be subject to a 10% Federal Tax Penalty.
- GLIR incurs an additional charge.