1 in 4 Americans fear they will outlive their income
(IALC Retirement Data Survey 2016)
When your clients purchase a fixed annuity with the Bonus Guaranteed1 Lifetime Income Rider (GLIR), they get:
- The option for a lifetime stream of income that they cannot outlive1
- Market fluctuations do not impact their income
- The possibility of leaving an inheritance to their heirs from money they haven’t used
- Access to their remaining accumulation value, if necessary
- A potentially higher payout should they become permanently unable to perform 2 out of 6 activities of daily2 living
Put a fixed annuity and the Bonus GLIR to work protecting the lifestyle your clients desire in retirement.
Products issued by: Life Insurance Company of the Southwest®
1 Guarantees are dependent on the claims paying ability of the issuing company. Electing this rider incurs an additional cost. Guaranteed Withdrawal Payments are taxed as ordinary income, and reduce the policy’s accumulated value, but the contract owner will continue to receive these payments even if their accumulation value declines to zero.
2 To be eligible for the Enhanced Payout Option, the Rider must be in force for at least five years, the Annuitant must be a U.S. Resident, and the Annuitant must be unable to perform at least two of six Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) without substantial assistance.
Products and riders are not available in all states. Please consult the Product Disclosure, Policy, and Rider for details regarding benefits, costs, and limitations.