Redesigned policy statements for most of our Indexed Universal Life products are currently being implemented and will be reaching your clients soon.
The new design provides simple, yet detailed information related to the product they purchased.
A few highlights…
- High-level policy value and living benefit information is front and center
- Clear and concise information related to the interest accounts and the credited interest earned on the policy
- Easy-to-understand breakdown of policy values and account details within the specific statement period
- Loan details are provided in an understandable way
- Details all additional Riders on the policy
- Index Crediting history provided for current and past 2 years.
- Notice of next credit date given with directions on how to find the information
- Redesigned Index Confirmation Report to be provided to the customer after the first index crediting between statement periods
A design preview is coming your way soon.
More on the Life & Annuity Statement Redesign Project
The Life & Annuity Statement Redesign Project is an important step toward our goal of improving customer experience and achieving 1,000,000 delighted customers by 2020. We continue to work with the Customer Portal and Customer Experience project teams to ensure that consistent communication and information is provided to our buying and selling customers.
Creating an enhanced customer experience translates into policy persistency and, ultimately, greater inclination toward premium increase. Good for them. Good for you. Good for us.