We have four ways to help you get those initial premiums submitted faster.
1. Call in initial payment (Life and Annuity)
For newly issued cases, utilize this service for initial premium payments.
- Applies to newly issued policies.
- Only available for initial premiums for quarterly, semi-annual and annual premium modes.
- Available for monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) mode if client did not elect to draft the initial premium.
- Applies to individual policy owners and individual depositor.
- Calls will only be accepted until 4:45 pm ET and are recorded. Payments received after 4:00 pm ET will be posted the following business day.
- This service does not allow for the establishment of an EFT account.
Policy owner and depositor (if different) must be on the call together to authorize the premium draft.
Call the Contact Center at 1-800-732-8939
Provide Required Information:
Initial Premium amount
Bank routing number
Checking or savings account number
2. Wire Instructions (Life and Annuity)
- JPMorgan Chase
- NY NY
- ABA No: 021000021
- Acct. Name: National Life
- Acct. Nos. Life Business use Acct. No. 323115888, Annuity Business use Acct. No. 08805011770
- Reference policy number and/or proposed insured’s name
3. Submit a Completed Copy of a Check for the Initial Premium
- For Life business, send a copy of a check via e-mail to the PremAccounting&GroupBill@NationalLife.com mailbox with a request to process the payment via the copy of the check.
- For Annuity business, send a copy of a check via e-mail to the Billing@NationalLife.com mailbox with a request to process the payment via the copy of the check.
- Banking information from the copy of the check will be utilized to draft the initial premium due from the checking account; the account will be debited within 48 hours.
- We do not want the live check submitted; this will result in double payment.
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s Checks
- Amounts exceeding $999,999 (please send ACH or Wire)
- Transfer checks from another company
- An email will be sent to the agent advising that the payment was received and processed.
4. Submit an Initial Premium via Lock Box (Annuity only)
For all business except California group business, please submit the initial premium check along with the premium notice to:
PO Box 121109, Dept 1109
Dallas, TX 75312-1109
For California group business, please submit the initial premium check along with the premium notice to:
Dept LA 21527
Pasadena, CA 91185-1527