Do you have clients that have variable life or variable annuities with National Life Group?
If so, please be aware of the following fund changes…
Fund Name Change — BlackRock
- BlackRock iShares Dynamic Allocation V.I. Fund changed its name to BlackRock 60/40 Target Allocation ETF V.I. Fund
Fund Mergers/Name Change – Dreyfus
- Dreyfus Sustainable US Equity Portfolio merged into BNY Mellon Sustainable U.S. Equity Portfolio Inc.
- Dreyfus VIF Appreciation merged into BNY Mellon Variable Investment Fund, Appreciation Portfolio
- Dreyfus VIP Quality Bond merged into BNY Mellon Variable Investment Fund, Quality Bond Portfolio
- Dreyfus VIP Opportunistic Small Cap merged into BNY Mellon Variable Investment Fund, Opportunistic Small Cap Portfolio
Fund Mergers/Name Change — Oppenheimer
- Oppenheimer Main Street Small Cap merged into Invesco Oppenheimer VI Main Street Small Cap
- Oppenheimer Conservative Balanced merged into Invesco Oppenheimer VI Conservative Balanced
- Oppenheimer Global Strategic Income merged into Invesco Oppenheimer VI Global Strategic Income
Questions? Please call 1-800-732-8939.
Variable products can be offered solely by representatives registered to offer such products through a broker/dealer by way of prospectus.
Variable products are sold by prospectus which contains more complete information. Please have your clients read it and consider carefully a variable product’s objectives, risks, charges and expenses before they invest or send money. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company.